Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What's your favorite place to escape to in the afternoon in Tokyo?

My life in Tokyo is so hectic. When I suddenly have a few hours free, I'm sometimes not sure what to do with them. What's your favorite escape? I'd especially love a good place to sit for a few hours with a coffee or a glass of wine. (The best escape I've found so far is the lobby on the top floor of the Museum of Modern Art, Tokyo. It's quiet and marvellous.)
What's your favorite place to escape to in the afternoon in Tokyo?
the place where you can get sushi for ¥100 in minato-ku. another cool spot is the park across the street from national azuban (grocery store). i also like just walking aimlessly around shinjuku (near tower records).
What's your favorite place to escape to in the afternoon in Tokyo?
The JKA dojo.
The JKA dojo.
Got to be hotsprings spa. It is relaxing and you can take a nap as well.

Since my last visit to Tokyo, I am still missing it.
Kokusai Center in Yurakicho.
Yoyogi park

No comments:

Post a Comment