Sunday, October 16, 2011

whats the best country in asia?


whats the best country in asia?
of course TURKEY
whats the best country in asia?
ummm..philippines! dats my hometown!!
ummm..philippines! dats my hometown!!
SINGAPORE!!

One of the finest in the world, I think.

But that's just me. XD
Myanmar.

What exactly are you judging "best" by?

Overall quality of life? Freedom of speech? Life expectancy?
i love thailand!
Russia. a former communist heaven.
Girl, even if I'm Pinay too, I still think that there could be no "best" in Asia. Each country is so different and so culturally rich and so filled with so many activities and adventures. I think that Asia is the best continent, though.
I would say South Korea, Japan, and Singapore. They all have stable governments and are safe. Also, they're all rich.
Of course IRAN ,unfortunately anybody in other country don't knows anything about Iran and it's cultures,I can't explain this country you should go and see!!
I don't know, coz I've never left China. But I can tell you China is definitely not the best.
PHILIPPINES.. you name it, we have it!
Taiwan & Japan.
south korea baby.TaeHanMinGooK
Indonesia.. woo hoo
Best to live in, Singapore
Best for food, Thailand
Best for scenery, China, Japan
Best for people, Thailand
Best beaches, Thailand
What else do you want ?
Hands down..SINGAPORE
Malaysia -stable,wealthy,many races but always living in Harmony,safe,easy to earn a living,no natural disaster,consumer products are cheap,lots of natural resources,many public holidays,plenty of variety of food and women to sleep with.

No comments:

Post a Comment