Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What's the strangest thing you've found in your washing machine?


What's the strangest thing you've found in your washing machine?
Heck I ain't got no Washing machine my Maw broke it when she got her boob caught in the wringer
What's the strangest thing you've found in your washing machine?
A huge, broken in half roach. EWWWW!
A huge, broken in half roach. EWWWW!
Jimmy Hoffa
I found a 20 dollar bill in my pant pockets!
1. The remote control, because my dad puts it in his pocket all the time.
2. A barbie, because my daughter wanted to see it swim
3. A pair of flip flops that had been lost for a year - they were rolled up in a towel from the beach last summer.
One of the stones that is used to batter jeans when they are making the light blue jeans. I had bought a new pair of jeans and was washing them before I wore them, and found the stone. Weird.
A cat.
Some celery??
A sock!
a chicken wing. honey bbq i think
a dead cat.j/k
kfc plastic bag
I actually found clean clothes in mine!

Let me tell you, I was shocked!!
females underwear
my ex's toupe. gross!!
Well my sister thought the washing machine was magical when she was little and I found her in their a few times but one day I found a lawn gnome and pretty much the entire flower garden on spin. But I thought it was way to funny to say anything about it so I did my best to clean it out and I never heard another word about except for her asking what happined to Bobby ( The lawn gnome). Now that she is older I still give her hell about it from time to time.
My brother (he was trying to wash his hair) lol jk
A wing nut
well, I opened the washer one time and I found a dead squirrel. I screamed. it was scarry. then I had a neighbor get it out for me. never could figure out how it got in there.
chicken
someone else's underpants. They were not mine, and I was living alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment